Tue, 22 Feb|
Blended Learning 12 hour Emergency Outdoor First Aid
Blended Learning 12 hour Emergency Outdoor First Aid can be delivered over two days without the online content.
Time & Location
22 Feb 2022, 09:30 – 16:30
Altham, Suite 2i, Houghton Barn Farmhouse, Altham Ln, Altham, Accrington BB5 5US, UK
About the event
(Please check with your Governing body/Workplace the requirements for first aid.
The blended learning approach is delivered by online work with attendance of a webinar via Zoom plus a full day practical sessions and assessment.
You complete an online training session followed by one day of practical sessions and assessment.
All learners must be able to perform practical elements such as CPR on the ground due to the fact this is the most likely situation in first aid. There are no other pre-requisites for this qualification.
Course Content Summary:
- Role of the first aider
- First aid kit contents
- Accident reporting
- Primary assesments
- Administer first aid to the casualty
- AED Device and how to use one.
- Wounds & Bleeding
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Dealing with neck and spinal injuries (working in teams to assist paramedics)
- Heat exhaustion
- Aquatic scenarios if students are in this environment
- Other outdoor first aid activity related scenarios focused upon specific sports involved
Outdoor First Aid
+£3.00 service fee
+£3.00 service fee0